2.11.13

A falls Night Out pt. 1


 Hey Ya'll . For the fall / winter I wanted to show a couple of inspiring pieces . Inspiration comes in all different shapes , sizes , and colors so  I hope you guys can take something and make it your own. This is part 1 of 3 , so stay tuned for the upcoming outfits.
Okay so if you were to ask me what colors am i more prone to pick up , I will proudly say black and white pieces. I love color , and I do wear color, but my heart is with black and white. If its striped . polka doted , or just plaing black and whites are my fav.  If your just like me do not feel shame because we are just as cheerful and amazing as those who love colors haha.








The pieces I wore :
The  denim Shirt is from Urban Outfitters .  My Boho Shag jacket and  rings are from f21. I have to say I adore my jacket, it has a layered look so its not your typical mock fur jacket. I have worn the jacket a couple times , and it is very versatile. I defenitely will be wearing it a lot for the upcoming season. Last but not least my sandals are from h&m . I love that they are not exactly your average sandal, they have some heel , but aren't considered heels either.It is the perfect in between sandal and they go with everything!

1 comment:

Copyright @ FASHION FREEDOM. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign