2.11.13

A Falls Night Out Pt.2


I am always looking out for unique pieces that scream trendy , but are not the typical trend. I know a trend that is in right now is backless or cut out clothing. Me personally , I love that look because it can be edgy , and sophisticated , depending on where it is cut. In one of my online shopping escapades I stumbled across this beautiful white and blue striped top. Of Course I was extra excited when I saw it was 50 % off on sale. I  maybe paid 7.00$ for it on forever 21.com. This is a real steal for a shirt of this kind. The shirt is one of a kind because I have yet to see any shirts that start a drop a quarter down your back, and  that has a waterfall effect on the back.




 I love this outfit because you can add a jacket and be ready for the night, or be worn by itself!
 Online shopping can really work to peoples advantage because there are a lot of great sales especially on forever 21 , urban outfitters , asos, and now that there is an h&m , they too are doing great sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ FASHION FREEDOM. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign