4.4.15

Monochrome Easter Inspired Look




I would like to tell you beautiful kdolls HAPPY EASTER . I know it is not officially until tomorrow but I wanted to make sure you all got the warm wishes . This outfit is a little inspired by spring and easter with the pink and the subtle turquoise necklace to make a pop with the monochrome.  I love going for outfits that can be co-ords to each other even if they aren't actually a pair to one another. To give yourself a sheik look you can always match colors with your tops and bottoms.
 F21 Trench Coat & Shoes ; Urban Outfitters Lace Bustier; Charlotte Russe Necklace; Missguided Pink Pants;

Links:
Forever 21 Trench Coat:Similar here
Necklace : Similar Here
Pants : Similar Here



7 comments:

  1. Beautifully chic and elegant look! So classy and timeless. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat. xx
    www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this post so much, you have a great style ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing and cool ( aswell as sexy ) outfit! You look stunning <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you styled this! Amazing color comb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is everything mamas. Let's just consider it an Easter Slay ! Honestly this look is so inspiring 1) because even on Easter I was too lame to play with color & 2) because I'm stealing those pants haha ! I love the direction of your blog girl can't wait to stalk more !

    XOXO
    VieavecLeigh

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ FASHION FREEDOM. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign