F
ASHION
F
REEDOM

Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Styling An affordable Dupe to the Dylan Lex Jewelry from Happiness Boutique

Hello Lovely Beauties , today I bring you all a post featuring a new love of mine, a store called Happiness Boutique.  I was introduced to the site and asked to review the site , so of course I was able to pick a piece of jewelry of my choice.  Ever since I laid my eyes on the  Dylan Lex  pieces I knew I wanted to find something similar  to that style as the jewelry prices range from 1200 dollars and that is absolutely too much for me to spend on jewelry! Thankfully I found a necklace similar to the Dylan Lex necklaces on  Happiness Boutique. This necklace that i chose  is a piece of art with so much detailing and only costs 30$ compared to the Dylan lex jewelry that is in the 1200 $ range .I can honestly say I wanted many pieces from the site because they have such  Beautiful and fine jewelry. They are also over seas in Berlin for most of my U.S viewers, but they do ship worldwide. For the amount of detail and precision of these necklaces you truly are getting a great price.  The great thing about happiness boutique is that they have a customer rewards program which allows you to gain points for your next purchases. You get one point for every euro spent , points for  hashtags on social media , points for sharing your purchase with friends , and also for writing reviews on the products purchased.  You should definitely check  Happiness Boutique if you are looking for a amazing stand out piece of jewelery they are sure to deliver glamour and beauty with every piece.!








Forever 21 Pants & Clutch; *Happiness Boutique Necklace;

Links
Glamorous Necklace Here
Camel Bottoms Here

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very beautiful jewelry an affordable price.Aurate aims to offer women fine jewelery at an affordable price We offer the best diamonds jewelry that feels good both on your skin & minds

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pant is beautiful ! #Stunning

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete