28.5.16

Throw on Your Momma Jeans


Hey lovely people now that I am done with school officially i have been on this cleaning binge. I am  cleaning out my car, closet,computer , of anything that I no longer need related to school or unneeded crap. I swear this new chapter has me thinking I need to purge my whole being but I love it, because it has inspired me to style  the "mom" flare jeans to keep it more casual yet chic. I kept it simple by adding a white criss cross top and some red heels for a pop of color. I was really comfortable in them and I am definitely going to buy more flare denim this sumer! Let me know what you think
XO







Forever 21 Jeans, Criss Cross Top & Red Heels;

Links:

Criss Cross Top: Here
Similar Sandals: Here
Similar Denim: Here

6 comments:

  1. I love the way the denim hug your curves...
    So pretty...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty outfit - i love your top! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful.
    I like your casual outfit.
    Have a lovely day!

    xx

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect simple casual look. I love it.x
    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! Very entertaining.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it ;) Wanna follow for follow??

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/06/my-summer-essentials_5.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ FASHION FREEDOM. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign