11.6.16

Styling Pink For Spring



Hello beauties, I want to start this post with some good news.  During my last semester , I applied to graduate school and I prayed to God that I would get accepted to a very competitive program. Thankfully only a week after my graduation I received the good news that I was accepted to the MSW grad program. The only person I have to thank for that is GOD. I am so happy and also anxious about it but I am ready for the next chapter of my life. Now about the outfit, pink is a great spring and summer color. There are so many different hues of pink which makes it a great color to style.  I decided to style  a pink trench by wearing a nude where they almost look similar but still there is a difference that compliments it.







Boohoo Trench coat & Nude Dress; Forever 21 strappy heels;

LINKS:
Boohoo Trench; Here
Boohoo Nude dress: Similar Here 

7 comments:

Copyright @ FASHION FREEDOM. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign